30 feels like a big birthday, and I've been reflecting a lot recently on the past decade. So, in honor of my 30th birthday, I want to share the 30 things I'd tell my 20-year-old self:
1. You're awesome, & you're gonna be even more awesome in 10 years, so relax 😎
2. You should definitely start yoga. Right now. Do it every day.
3. Enjoy your tits while they're way up there, because...gravity .
4. Mom is/was/will be right about most things (NOT all, but most) 😘
5. Have absolutely no fear and no guilt about cutting toxic people & habits out of your life 🙅
6. Start getting acupuncture & taking herbs. Right now.
7. Put on some sunscreen already! (@freskincare is the best, & you can use my code to get 10% off at freskincare.com: RACHEL1) ☀️☀️
8. J is a great dude, so good job there💛👍
9. Put down the f'ing cigarettes you damn fool (hey, I'm talking to myself 😂 and, yes...I smoked cigs for a few years in my early 20s🤢)
10. Being selfish is a great thing; it's important to yo...